What we offer
As a specialist in public relations and brand communications, our dedicated, experienced CH Communications team offers clients:
- Brand building and customer relationship management
- Full-service public relations, publicity and CSI campaigns
- Event management and promotions
- Media relations and digital public relations
- Copywriting, editing and website content writing
- Strategic plan development
- Content generation and advertising for social media platforms
- Creative design executions
- Internal communications and implementation of staff programmes
- E-zine and newsletter compilation
- Speech writing, spokesperson training and executive profiling
CH Communications undertakes to:
- use any confidential or disclosed information only for the purpose for which it was supplied to CH Communications
- treat and safeguard any confidential or disclosed information as private
- ensure the proper and secure storage of all confidential and disclosed information
- not disclose or reveal any confidential or disclosed information to a third party without the prior written consent of the discloser
- only disclose or reveal any confidential or disclosed information to employees who are required in the course of their duties to use such information
- only disclose or reveal any confidential or disclosed information if required by law or by a governmental or regulatory body to do so
- make its employees aware of the confidentiality obligations vested in CH Communications in relation to any confidential or disclosed information received from a discloser and to take any required steps as may be deemed necessary to enforce such obligations on its employees
- take any actions and measures, as may be required by law or by a governmental or regulatory body, to protect any confidential or disclosed information
- not force the discloser to disclose or reveal any information to CH Communications or its employees
- destroy, delete or remove from its records any confidential or disclosed information received from the discloser on written request by the discloser
Terms and Conditions
By making use of the website, you agree that:
- When using the website, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that CH Communications and its directors are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of such content, and agree to assume all liability for your use of this website and the content thereof.
- You may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, defamatory or slanderous and agree to hereby waive any rights or remedies you have or may have against CH Communications or its directors.
- You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless CH Communications and its directors from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debt and expenses arising from your use of the website or the services offered thereon; your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret, other property, or privacy right; along with any claim that content listed or posted by you caused damage to a third party.
- Use of the website and the service offered thereon is at your own risk and that the website and services are provided on availability and without any warranties. CH Communications and its directors disclaim all warranties in connection with the website and your use thereof. CH Communications and its directors make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any third party websites linked to the website and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the website or services as well as any unauthorised access to or use of our servers or any personal or financial information stored therein, any interruption or termination of transmission to or from the website, any bugs, viruses or other malicious content which may be transmitted to or through the website, or any errors or oversights in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the website, services offered thereon or any content posted, transmitted or made available on the website.
- CH Communications and its directors shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from any aspect of use of the website or the services offered thereon. Such limitation of liability shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by services or products received through or advertised in connection with the website or the services thereon or any links on the website.
- CH Communications and its directors shall not be liable for user submissions or defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user or third party and the risk of harm or damage falls on the user.
All information and contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. All intellectual property vests in CH Communications and its directors and any unauthorised reproduction, adaptation or modification thereof shall constitute copyright infringement. CH Communications and its directors do not accept any liability for damages arising from the use of any information available on this website.
The South African courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from, or relating to, any visit to or use of the website or information available thereon. Should the dispute arise within the jurisdiction of a country other than South Africa, the laws of such country shall apply.